cobblestone street Roman style large
COBBLESTONE "Roman sytle"
Flexyway are solid Juweela stones, which are separately fixed on a thin carrier foil. This makes the entire segment in-itself-flexible. Each stone can be removed individually: Potholes, damages, craters or the building site can be there where desired;
The segment can be cut and individually folded anywhere and at any point in the joints - without any visible interruption (as the joints are continuous).
The flexibility allows unevenness or ruts in the twinkling of an eye. The ceramic bricks do not bend with the original, but behave as in the model.
In addition, they offer an excellent appearance and a color adjustment is also possible for beginners, e.g. with watercolor.
When gluing, the corners do not bend up. We recommend to weigh down the corners for approx. 24 hours after removing them from the box. The material is sustainable and natural and can be easily adapted to the substrate.
Flexyway adapts to the modeler - not vice versa!
- separate pavers with continuous joint (without connection between each other)
- all ceramic bricks individually removable
- brick size 5.0x5,0 mm - at the edge smaller
- flexible carrier material makes the segment in itself-self-flexible
- easy/fast to use
- individual/creative use
- real endless laying (no more visible joints)
- can be cut everywhere and in every joint
- sustainable and non-toxic
- no edges, which can bend up >colour easy to design (even with watercolours)>less joint material width compatible with articles 23380/23381 and 23382/23383
Item no. 23400, content 8 segments (MSRP € 19.99)
Juweela is only available in retail stores. Maybe your "favourite dealer"link www.juweela.de/de/haendler.html>here is already there.
Dimensions7.50 x 7.50 x 0.50 cm
2.95 x 2.95 x 0.19 in
FLEXYWAY joint material grey more
cobblestone street old city more